Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 15 October 2012

My new look blog...

So here it is, my new look blog. I hope you like it as much as I do!!! I want to say a big thank you to Leanne from Graphics by L for designing my awesome Title Header. I love it!


Leanne is married, with 3 gorgeous little girls and lives on a farm at Narridy in the Mid-North, South Australia.

With a passion for creation and a love for bright, meaningful artwork, Graphics by L has taken form.  It started with her purchase of a new jigsaw cutter from Bunnings and cutting out door signs, word art, memory books...and has evolved into unique personalised canvas and photo prints, as well as canvas art.


So head on over Leanne's facebook page and have a look at all her great work (and tell her I sent you!). You won't be disappointed.

x



1 comment: