Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 28 October 2012

Let her sleep...

I have been missing in action for a bit this last week in relation to my Blogtoberfest12 challenge which has been a bit frustrating...but sometimes life gets in the way of blogging...and thats ok with me.

I woke up this morning really, really tired and I think that the last 8 weeks (plus the 9 months before) of interrupted sleep and extra 'output' of energy has started catching up on me. So at least this time round I am realizing it before it's too late... (hopefully!)

Luckily for me, I have a wonderful husband who said to me this morning "it's ok to be tired, your second son is only 8 weeks old, not 18 weeks old, give yourself a break".

So maybe the daily writing challenge was a bit much to take on so early in our second child's life but I am really glad I gave it a go and am pretty happy with the posts I have put up. Even more than the posts though, I am really excited about the feedback I have received and that gives me the inspiration and encouragement to keep going... just not on such a regular basis at the moment.

So as child number one goes out the door with his Daddy to the farm for a while and child number two is falling asleep on my lap, I might just detach myself from him and the real world for just a little while.

For, that precious time from when my head hits the pillow to when someone wants something else from me will give me the restored energy to handle it!






No comments:

Post a Comment