Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 13 October 2012

If you never try, you'll never know...

To those of you that read my blog on a regular basis, you may have noticed that I missed a day yesterday of the Blogtoberfest12 challenge.
Instead I did some behind the scenes work, like spending two hours trying to figure out how to get two social media icons on here so that you can follow me on Pinterest and Twitter if you like. I finally got there in the end and you can find them on the right hand side column --------->

I am trying to make this blog feel a bit more like it's really mine, instead of the generic blog look that I already have (and so does a whole lot of other people probably!). So I have enlisted the help of Leanne from Graphics by L by to help me design a better header that shows my style a bit more. I got her email today with what she has come up with and I am really excited to show you all....but first I have to figure out how to change my blog look!!! 

In the next couple of days I will be playing around with my layout and design so don't think you've come to the wrong blog - it's still me and I still have lots of great stuff to write about in the months ahead.

So, for the next couple of days, when trying to deal with the technological world and giving my blog a facelift, the following will be my mantra...



Wish me luck and I'll see you on the other side.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment