Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 26 September 2012

What i've got planned...

I know it's been a while since my last post, but as I slowly recover from sleep deprived abyss of a newborn, I feel like I can somewhat think normally again. I am starting to look ahead to the distant future rather than just when baby no. 2 needs his next feed!

I have got all these exciting things I want to do and try such as...

Upcycle this chest of drawers...


Organise every part of my house into some sort of order from the chaos!

Enjoying the three boys in my life...


And i have decided to take part in Blogtoberest 2012 which is where bloggers make a pledge to post a blog everyday in october! I am not sure if the sleep deprivation has really got to me with this insane idea but hey, if i am serious about this blogging business then i might as take the bull by its horns and run like mad!

but most of all i really want to make this blog work for me and try and figure out how to make it bigger and better. So any tips and hints would be really appreciated!

And don't worry (mainly directed at my family!), I will take it at my own speed so it doesn't all take over my life and make me one 'anxious Annie'. 

So hopefully, the future ahead will be exiting and fun. I hope you can join me along this journey of motherhood, crafting and crazy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment