Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 9 August 2012

Take a blank canvas...

Well today I have been lucky to have a day of ironing, cooking and creating!!!

So I thought I would show you all my process in making a blank canvas into a mixed media creation!

First of all I take a blank canvas.

Then I added some old dress pattern paper with some Mod Podge. I found a whole wad of pattern paper in a second hand store for about $4.

Next I added some rub-ons, embellishments, doodles, paper cut-outs, stamps. ANYTHING that INSPIRES me!


Then I added my chipboard cut-out. I coloured it with stamp ink and then added a little bling to cover up a dodgy part of the chipboard.

And wonderbah - MY FINAL PRODUCT!



So, why not have a go yourself and see what you come up with???

Or
You can find my final product for sale in my Etsy shop. A perfect gift for a sewer or crafter to hang in your inspirational haven. Or a gorgeous gift for anyone that needs a bit of brightness and love in their life.


xo

2 comments: