Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 3 August 2012

Lucky me!

Everyday I get a daily truth email from www.bravegirlsclub.com which sometimes I read if I'm needing a little booster and sometimes I just skip past if I don't think I need a pep-up for the day.
The other day I got one that just clicked in my heart and head straight away and i thought i would share it with you today...


So with the above email in mind, i was lucky enough to have an overnight trip to Adelaide. It was JUST ME, doing some things that totally absorbed me in happiness!


I went shopping FOR ME...

and actually bought two pairs of shoes... that never happens in one sitting!!!

I went out for Tapas with my sister...



and my sister and I went shopping the next day... JUST US!

We had coffee and cake...


we went and got pampered...

I also got some more supplies to keep my happiness levels up for when I got home...


I had two really lovely days of total indulgence JUST FOR ME! Now I am home again with my two beautiful boys, and its back to getting meals ready, giving baths and trying to decode the male species.
At least now I am refreshed from the simple joys I've had and I can give more of myself to the people I love in the days and weeks ahead.

I would love to hear from my readers about what calls to you and what you are good at? And maybe you can realise these things for yourself and every now and then, you can absorb yourself in total happiness to rebalance your life.

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment