Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Dreams...

Whatever happened to the nights filled with dreams of enchanted gardens. walking on air or drinking rich, creamy, pink liquid marshmallows from gorgeous little tea cups.


Nowadays my nights consist of transportation crashes, arguments with the people I love or riding a bike. Yes learning to ride a bike is right up there in the bad dream department. I have vivid childhood memories of heading straight for a parked semi-trailer. You would think that I would be able to steer away from something so large - but alas no!
But I digress...


I used to think all these bad dreams meant something vital in my life ( which I am sure some may say they do.) I have begun to learn however, that bad dreams are just that... bad dreams. I can wake up from them and make my own dreams come true in everyday life. 


Now excuse me while I go and get myself some marshmallows to have a little tea party with...

No comments:

Post a Comment