Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 27 June 2012

30 weeks down... 10 to go....C'mon baby!



To all of you women who just love being pregnant and love having that pregnancy glow, may i say 'i am glad for you but also sod off!' Unfortunately for me that pregnancy glow is more of a very dim flicker that keeps threatening to go out!


I am now at the 30 week mark of my second pregnancy and so i feel that i can now report to you all that for some of us, pregnancy is not all glowing skin and eating for two!! I feel i now i have the authority to tell you about a week in the life of this preggo lady!


Tuesday- Still vomiting a couple of times a day with unrelenting morning sickness. And now to add to this an excruciating pain in my left jaw! Great a toothache!


Wednesday - An emergency trip to the dentist and a filling inserted! Oh wait, hang on a minute, after consulting with her boss the intern dentist decides that the filling wasn't really necessary and actually I have pulled a muscle in my jaw from all the vomiting!


Thursday- After a night of heat packs, panadol and frozen peas to my face not cutting the mustard, I take  a trip back to the doctor to get some stronger pain relief.


Friday - A trip to outpatients after another night and day of little pain relief and excessive vomiting where i am jabbed in the bum and given another lot of anti-vomit medication on top of what i am already taking.


Saturday - I cant even remember!


Sunday - Attempted to go to work to take my mind off the pain but was sent home after three hours because my vomiting was upsetting the patients!!
So back to outpatients I go to be diagnosed with sinusitis and ordered some antibiotics.


Monday - Antibiotics taken, panadol taken, anti-emetics taken, heat packs applied and Vicks vapor inhalations attended to and i think i may be starting to improve!!!


Tuesday- Definitely and finally on the improve - YAY!!! Still vomiting but hey you cant have everything can you?!
I am sure the above picture is what i feel i must look like, yet, incredibly everyone around me assures me that i look really well!


Needless to say, you may now imagine while I am completely over this pregnancy! But there is good news... the little bubba leech inside of me (who i do love) is thriving - typical!!! And there is only about 9 weeks of it to go. So c'mon baby lets make this 9 weeks go super fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment